Buy VPN

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nightly update

Soooo, I bought crushed coral and put it into my aquaponics system.  I was worried at first because even though I rinsed it, it still clouded the water.  I couldn't see the fish. I thought they be goners by the time I woke up but behold all is well and the pH is staying at 7.2 so I'm happy with that.
  The mung bean sprout that I allowed to grow is looking very strong and healthy.  Apparently it thrives well in this system so I decided to grow more just for the heck of it.
  The Lions Ear is doing good too and I decided to plant a few more to see how I can get more to sprout. If you can find a nook where it holds a little water in between flood and drain I think that is the best bet to get it to sprout. Though I'm keeping a close eye on the rest to see if they end up sprouting.
  But the stevia is still not doing anything.  I wonder if I just ended up getting a bad batch of seeds? We'll continue to watch.
  Oh and is that one of my red bell pepper seeds finally sprouting? 
  Lastly the Darkling Beetle experiment is going well. I believe I see them laying eggs. Though I'm not sure. Like everything else in this science experiment we'll see as time moves forward. I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment